We look forward to welcoming you in one of our apartments!
Caring for our guests and employees is our top priority. We can imagine that you have questions about your safety prior to and during your and we will try to explain our working method to you as clear as possible below. If you have another question for us, please contact us here or call us on +31 70 331 61 91.
- Our front desk is adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out runs smoothly.
- We do not accept cash payments.
- We try to perform as many personal check-ins as possible at the apartments.
- All our apartments are self-sufficient, you do not share facilities with other guests.
- During your stay your privacy is guaranteed, there is hardly any contact necessary with other guests or Stayci staff members (other than during check-in and in common areas).
- All apartments and common areas are supplied with disinfection gel and disposable hand gloves.
- To avoid unnecessary contact between employees and guests, apartments are not cleaned during your stay and no maintenance is performed. In case of urgent maintenance, we will make a separate appointment with you.
- Your apartment will be cleaned extra thoroughly before check-in and our professional housekeeping staff wears gloves and face masks and works with professional cleaning products and follow necessary procedures.
- After your check out, a rest day is built in for the room, we only clean and use the room again after 24 hours.
- General areas and touch zones (lift buttons, door knobs, banisters) are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Our employees are trained in the above measures.
- Our employees have no physical contact with the guest or the guest’s property.
- Our employees continuously wash their hands with disinfection soap behind the scenes.
- Our employees wear gloves and face masks when necessary.
- The 1.5 meter is leading, we ask the employees to address each other and our guests if this is forgotten.
- The workplaces are arranged in such a way that distance is guaranteed.
- When employees do not feel fit, this also means that they will stay at home.
Do you have any questions during your stay or are you curious about fun COVID-19 proof activities in and around The Hague and Rotterdam (there are plenty!). Contact us, because we like to think along with you!